DeTrack & eDeliveryApp – Delivery Management Systems Comparison.
eDeliveryApp is a Food Ordering & Delivery System(though it can be used in any other domain also. Detrack is a paperless proof of delivery app with vehicle tracking for Android & iPhone. Detrack focusses more on the delivery management side so if you are looking for a solution that allows you or your customers to send tasks to be assigned to dashboard then detrack might be an issue. Below are features comparison between Detrack and eDeliveryApp – Ordering & Delivery Management Platfrom.
Admin Features Comparison:-
- Both Detrack & eDeliveryApp allow you to recieve electronic Proof Of Deliveries as soon as job is completed.
- Both Delivery Management Systems allow you live map view in your admin ddashbaord with status of all your drivers and deliveries in realtimes including live vehicle tracking.
- Communication is one of the key of delivery management system and both eDeliveryApp & Detrack provide you with seamless communication via instant notifications. You can use mails, SMS and push notifications.
- Detrack and eDeliveryApp both also provide calender view to their admins allowing to review job count and workload in a glance.
- Driver Management is one key area where both the systems excel on you can easily manage drivers and teams with the array of tools you have for example – Automatic assignment of jobs, instant notifications on delayed jobs, search and filter jobs and drivers, Driver route logs and data to track the entire periods activity, reassign or reallocate jobs, address book etc.
Driver and Delivery Management Mobile Apps comparison:-
Both the systems mobile apps are also very similar their key similarities are.
- Capture Proof Of Delivery via digital signature or photo and add geotags and timestamps on delivery to be stored in database.
- Recieve notifications in real time via push notifications along with sms and emails.
- Get updates in realtime like send comments or chat.
- Both support collections i.e. pickup and deliveries.
- Accept, reject or transfer tasks from mobile apps.
- Smart latest technology real time job assignments to drivers based on their location, route and current job status.
- Update and capture job status from mobile app itself withh automatic geotagging when status is changed.
- Get job details alsong with notes and/or special instructions etc. in the driver mobile app.
Interms of pricing Detrack can turn out to be very cheap or very expensive in long run depending on how you use the system and your workflow. Detrack has a fixed pricing of $24/per driver per month. Apart from this there is no restrictions, your one driver can run any number of tasks or deliveries in this one months billing. Now if you have one driver and many deliveries then this will be cost effective however if you have more driver but less deliveries are spread across each then detrack can turn out to be very expensive solution.
eDeliveryApp has flexible pricing model where you can buy the entire system outright with source code for $2700[the price includes website + Admin + each business subadmin + driver & delivery management backend + driver apps + restaurant apps]. If you are not looking to invest big amount upfront you also have an option to start with them on a unique BUILT OPERATE TRANSFER model where you start on monthly rental starting as low as $20 per month.
You can go for either one of them depending on your requirement.
If you are interested in knowing how eDeliveryApp can help you setup your Food Delivery Software then contact us today.